Friday, May 13, 2011

Lexie made this puppet for her last book report this year.  Her book report was on The Diary of Anne Frank.  So this was supposed to be Anne Frank.  The poor puppet has seen better days, she was smashed in Lexie's backpack for a while.  She did it all by herself cause mom had no time to help her.  Man, fifth grade has been a killer for homework and projects.  I think I am even happier than Lexie that this year is almost over!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Louhoo :) said...

I am super impressed. That's great that she did that all by herself. I love it when they can actually do their homework on their own. I noticed a lot more homework in 5th Grade too. Many times the homework was too much for my son to do it all by himself. So good job Lexie!!