Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I got 2 cases of strawberries from Tricia Shields and they are wonderful and such a good deal. We have eaten quite a few of them, but I didn't think that we would manage to eat them all before they go bad so I decided to make strawberry jam. Yummmmmm!  It was so good.  I am going back to the store for more pectin so that I can make more to freeze.  I also gave some a away to my mom.  Ashton could hardly wait for it to be ready to eat and then we devoured a whole container this afternoon.  I love homemade food so much better than processed crap that you can get in the store, if people only realized what they were putting into their bodies... but I won't get on my soapbox tonight.  The tiger mom book is calling my name.  Gotta go see how bad "western parents" are....

No comments: