Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashton!!  My little guy is SIX. That means lots of great things are happening at our house the most important being that he FINALLY gets to go to school.  He has waited "forever"(his words) to be able to go to kindergarten.  I guess that is how it feels when you have to wait an extra year to go to school because you barely miss the cut off date.  And all of your friends get to go and you don't.  He may hate it now, but will love it when he is 16.  I might not, we will have to see.
Ashton is such a great kid, he always tries to do the right thing.  He wants to be good and follow the rules.  I LOVE this kid so much.
Six things I love about Ashton:
  1. He has a great imagination
  2. He wants to do the right thing
  3. He is sweet
  4. He is the one to get us out and doing stuff as a family, he always wants to go somewhere
  5. He makes sure that no one is being left out
  6. He is a good example to me
(I saw this on a blog that I follow and I decided to do it  every year for my kids.)

No comments: