Thursday, April 14, 2011
Last weekend at the store Ashton found this strawberry huller (I'm not even sure it that is a word or not but that is what this cute thing does). He really wanted to try it and I figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Well it works beautifully and I can let Ashton get the tops off his own strawberries now, which is great for me when I am busy trying to get something else ready and he "just can't wait!" You open up the end, by pressing in the button on the back. Then stick the pointy things down into the berry, turn and pull it out. Off comes the stem and the hull and the berry is ready to eat. Wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Look how happy he looks :D What a cute little invention - never seen anything like that before - fun :)
Post a Comment